Friday, February 27, 2009

Along the High Road

Traveling along a higher path isn't something I've considered part of my fate. That choice appears to me to require a kind of intuitive revelation which sacrafices diffuse being, for lack of better terms.

I can hardly think of a single moment when my haze of being hasn't been fairly dominant in the circumstances surrounding my travel process. After a little review of the situation however, I found that I do have some organizing aims which have become dormant and inactive. My conscience screams against this as a correctable violation of my heart.

I must include the rather humbling discovery that regardless of what remains a resource for a higher fate, my mechanicalness resists and opposes my interest in reactivating enthusiasm for my most valued aim in life. Instead of being depressed and clueless however, when the pain of my wretched state becomes overbearing I know in a minimally solid way how to succeed in overcoming that grey area. The essence of depression and its relation here for me has a lot to do with having no option or choice alternative to what otherwise has developed over time in my life as methods for escape.

Now, instead of escaping the confusing haze, I have a small map which I'm certain will take me far beyond and higher than I have ever gone.

And, it all seems very centered in consciously cultivating relationship networks, to both support my evolution and skill in interpersonal relations as well as expand my contacts which will then result in ever increasing happiness from an empowered state of fate.

No comments: