Saturday, February 20, 2010

~About Having Fun Before...

On the page there displayed is written the inked sage
his wisdom for us to recreate, shining the lovely spirit
for you to remember and consider in the long of night
I saw a glimpse of the day, before I lost my way, this life,
when my words came so hollow and empty, a nothing.

And I've been searching for decades for what happened
and seeing that power reappear like a friend and say hi...
I'm too busy stalking and hunting now to consider why!
My grip was so short lived, but now holds the memory.

Laughing, the surfer said his purpose was to have fun.
I remember that so well, but I was so lost, awake in hell.
Having forgotten the vibe, how high and tightly forward
never thinking on that nature and how badly blown.

The emptiness is perfect, endless, expanse of eternity.
One places real intent, thought, in there, to manifest.
But who cares about playing with moving stuff there?
When there's more fun in the divine play of sexy surf.

Just the way she loves and is so aware, comprehending
like the world I play in and the natural rhythm I share
what can be found at the bottom underneath everything
is a void of passing, a place of flowing, laughing wind.

2/21/2010, rjduberg

No comments: