Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Searching for Clarity

I am fast into studying spiritual doctrine for clarity, the kind that inspires the thought synchronous balance on the karmic situation I'm in. My primary focus today has to do with Tantra Yoga and the possibility of finding people who can help train my sensitivity which, through training and development, I hope to have account for a healthy balanced and embodied spiritual existence currently tied to this mortal physical human body and life.

This morning I've been listening to this country's mainstream Christian speakers. Just an amazing experience as I find the most hypocritical and contradictory expression of spirit being made. Christianity is being secured to the idea that by faith alone and nothing else, one receives a covenant from God, a promise, his divine grace, and an eternal life everlasting. Wow. That's the core and the rest of what you get is straight used car sales, and business appears to be good! Joyce Meyer is a little more healthy insofar as she is teaching healthy behavior for people to adopt more than anything else. Her TAG LINE, If you ever want to have victory in life you have to choose to do what's right when it still feels wrong.

In my own spiritual evolution, this teaching regarding going against one's machinery is key if not very well illuminated by Joyce except to say this will please God. Ha! Her light more effectively casts well upon REAL IDEAS, but there's only the reference and everything is powered by Christianity's morality and deference with respect to LOVE of GOD. What is that? Imagined relationship with a deity which creates force for doing GOOD against the sin nature one has according to the Bible?

Creflo Dollar has just signed on with his GF/SO preaching at the moment. Specificing again on what one's commitment is all about and how it connects us to the grace and power of GOD. Her voice is Angry, Irritated, Annoyed, talking shit about 'The Devil." So much of the Christian rhetoric sounds like cheerleading at a pep rally to me. I dominated as an athlete growing up in school. That's where I had my fun and learned to thrive, playing the game.



No comments: