Saturday, June 05, 2010

~Jobbing After Hours

Oh I look, inward, to shore
to remind the mind its time
my threats turn in a score
for the light, not the darkness
stuck in illusion I think real
afraid, I may wish to escape
but remain confined in lies.

It's right here, I sleep the most.
The dream matters all the less
if dreaming keeps us distracted
with a space made for comfort
where belief is not questioned.

I've sat long and want to feel
beyond all issues of integrity
what actually makes a source
- a balance never understood
or the fundamentals to begin
multi-dimensional streaming.

Think of conscience finally
As our special capacity to be
with the totality of our being
fragments scattered to the wind
with our work aim set to unify.
Finding we are not that, not this.

In that wide and deep, emptiness
continues the chance for answers
where nothing ever has the buzz
I'm looking beyond horizons for
I just swear by profit that's fair
so I can sup in stillness and care.

© 6/2010, rjduberg

No comments: