Saturday, August 28, 2010

Heart of Bliss

Bliss Today

Amidst all the normal noise
destroying harmony's place
sits our sleeping status quo
in disgrace at a street corner
while life is a flowing constant.

What began with that, expanded in volume to surround the rest - I guess...
I began now to ask about what that feeling would look like, made to sound...
I was watching a growth of magnitude, sure that this universe was feeling, now
returning me in color of newest green straight from my inner joy's celebration
- - to hear more
everything possible became mine and within no time my emotion buzzed
a glorious amplification of a harmony oin vibrations rising within WHAT?
- - Now this
Now that, and both as one, time and again, a flourish comes
a white hot flame putting all of allnesses in synchronized punch
never failing to leave me something of a fried mess of a bliss
- -  thinking what happened in my world just then thus goes unseen
I never thought it would come like this, being alone for the heart of bliss.

COPYRIGHT © 82010 rjduberg

No comments: