Monday, April 02, 2012

This User Interace could stand multiple upgrades, and ...

All I'm saying is ... stop the shooting on public ground putting civilians at big risk.

I cannot seem to wake up today. I soooo want to go back to bed. It's been like that all day.

Bringing Forth one's life is never going to be easy, though because the will wavers through time, how you create a perspective about that involes the idea of higher order functioning in defining who and what a human being is and means. Why is that important? You'd be amazed how rare our perspectives even have this minor level of function articulated in them.

The main point is how to remember the polarization in the flow. The flow in general represents both sides of the spectrum and because the zero point is always moving the limit rises to the surface connecting the discrete series into one sequence. Sometimes the bear eats you, and sometimes you eat the bear.

My questions always become painful when i write, why is that? Despite that pain, I still love to write as well as how it makes me feel as a consequence extending a ways into the future, usually, as well.

No comments: