Sunday, April 14, 2013

What ENTITLEMENT between people means?


I guess it's no surprise when my first recollection here was a beginning observation regarding how people are unconsciously always viewing and acting in life TO LOOK GOOD. Imagine the permutations on that formula. I don't know that I understand what exactly you meant by superior. IS it his thinking he's superior when he's not, claiming he's superior, acting superior, a superior idiot, LOL - It all seems to reflect our need to LOOK GOOD, by some personal standard mostly a legacy of the culture we grew up in.

But I mean it's one of those things that need an anchor or at least anecdotal reference for them to really work in communicating or relating, for that matter.

Don't forget that in any conflict we have with another, a portion of our commuication is projection, and it is precisely this portion of our communication which is the source of our feeling conflicted at that moment.

The entire story though, if I get you well enough, is what? A displeasure with the way men cope with you as a female? Your drawing a picture which has been drawn over and over throughout time. It does mean anything except that the LINES OF YOUR COMMUNICATION are shewed. The rest your making up about it. The question I think trumps this one is how do these LINES become skewed, which to me seems like a question about a blindness we have or something we're seemingly unaware of.

Given that I don't have a quick answer for that I'll stop here, except to say that one of the LINES that I have found skewing from time to time and at least enough times that the point of lapse became clear to a degree that I can report it fair and succinctly as HUMOR. We often lose our humor, forget about it's value, but basically stop using it when it is really essential to our communication with others being fulfilling, revealing, supporting, encouraging, empowering, and well-received.

I definitely used to take myself a little bit to seriously. It does help to laugh at oneself. If I think of anymore I'll add them...

No comments: