Thursday, May 09, 2013

Ramblin' Rosie Mom


How often does your feeling resemble a tornado? In the positive sense of being swept up in a revolving twirling wind of information. Part of this dynamic flux has to do with realizing the only thing preventing us from anything in life is a negative belief. Letting someone declare it for you is another lame way as well. I should say rather that having any negative energy in opposition to your desire around is the quickest sabatoge I know of and the easiest way to not fulfill your desire.

Lately, I guess I've been feeling a lot better because I've seen a lot of shift in my attitude. I know I'm feeling good if I become absorbed in revelerie about a long ago left behind coming of age. Such indelible moments and memories, the happiest I've ever been, even though I was totally ignorant of who I really was.

Alright then, Gestalt Theory won the day again. Fritz Perls was its founder and it continues to be a key piece of knowlege shared between many different disiplines.

Until one begins to perceive silence as the most powerful communication of all, they will not have the ability to see enough to know they're in trouble. Knowing, or getting in touch with as some now say something truthfully doesn't change anything. And the usual ordinary way we exercise our will towards some specific ends is ass backwards and false anyhow.

There is a real solid gold nugget to be found in this process dig, which is when you can divide your attention between the material world and conscious energetic world. If you do that, I don't think there is anything else as powerful for producing a breakthrough into higher consciousness.

No comments: