Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peaceful Word

Peaceful Words

I don't think there is any harm in discussing the subject and defining what principles or principle is in fact intrinsic to what may be considered the heart of peace. A principle I have in this context is that not expressing myself forcefully upon others or rather forcing others to get what I'm saying. First of all, I don't know how I would accomplish that. The effort is allowing others to get what I have to say, thus my focus is on speaking to the listening I encounter. I always find that peaceful enough.

However, when encountering others who would force their viewpoints on me, this is the big challenge for me. And for the moment, i really don't have an answer for you on the principle means by which peace is attained in such a situation, at least one in which my soverignty is preserved. The even more difficult aspect of this is the awareness of such force harming others, which calls forth in me the impulse of protection, which is always an opportunity for recreating the possibility for peace that only exists in the moment and cannot exactly be defined outside of it.

No comments: