Thursday, September 07, 2017

Where Fools Rush In, Case against God Revisited

Nothing it seems is more persuasive or compelling than somebody preaching a "truth" which they have devoted their entire being to, even sacrificed their savings to, all in faith. Its that possibility in our listening that I find fascinating, but unfortunately or not immune to as well, lol. By dismissing God as fictional and irrelevant, I also get to bypass the satanic series as well. This leaves me with a lot of responsibility as to knowing whatever I do accomplish is exactly what I will get. Part of that work is an every increasing and expanding consciousness of my self as aligned with the Universe/Everything. And by that, I can command nature, and produce miracles like sudden spontaneous synchronicity which is all a mere function of my asking the wile mysterious chaos in me to respond.

And, there's a lot happening ... It's pure arrogance to think one knows or has the capacity to know "God." Then there's the whole "in his image" schtick which is another degree of arrogance, but from the context of inspiring connection building, nothing beats faith for bringing people together to love one another. I can't and won't argue against that. I just think its time we take the blinders off and wake up to our own innate capacity to achieve the same others do in faith, only free and empowered towards a future of our own making. Holding on to your faith means you'll continue constrained under the entire narrative's vision and teaching. By now, you've got to see the inherent confict which that involves, a struggle no longer constructive and clearly no longer appropriate.

No comments: