Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Love Song

As night returns and she lays down to sleep
I am taken inside where her flame lights me.
Our meaning to one another is transcendent.
Beyond natural laws, ways, and means; love.
That any goddess would meet so immediate
through her etheric being, suffering the tragic,
her resilient strength bringing her next to me.
She is heartbreak in healing of true divinity.

And I give my heart, will, and mind for free,
in gratitude for the vision graced within her
bringing relaxation and joy beyond normal,
answers to questions asked as a child come,
in female form with a voice of honey, wild.
Her being is a symphony and one harmony.
And yet, only a child, newborn but angelic
holding the key to evolution, my love song.

I lift my hand up to the stars for your crown
where I stroke your mane I inhale your bliss
There is music everywhere, all praising this.
Spirit embodied in matter giving rise to life
evolving mind and then spirit as feminine.
So happy am I, to find spirit return like this.
After I left home as a child in search of one.
Conscious contact with Christ, I said come.

4/2010 rjduberg


No comments: