Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Osho on Tantra

Tantra is one of the greatest treasures that is just lying there, unused.
The day humanity uses it, the earth will become aglow with a new love...
This very earth can be paradise...
It is impossible if you depend on nature.

It is very, very possible if you depend on Tantra.

-Osho

Hahahaha, I like it. Don't know what the frack it means, lol. What is your interpretation?

This is a keeper, a beautiful distinction of genius, and it goes towards the heart of what I am grappling with in my email to you REF: Dogma but doesn't actually pierce that sphere. Here all we see is that something entirely unnatural appears which I assume balances nature's law of entropy. Disiplined critical reason defeats entropy. Procreation defeats entropy. Invention, innovation, creativity - all defeat it.

The idea I presume has to do with raising one's IDEA + SENSE + EXPRESSION of love to a level bridging the infinite and unconditional. USE Tantra begs my earlier issues regarding the lack of any dogma or college of record. The internet simply will not do. It is organized to support profit control. What does Tantra have to support it, organize it?



No comments: