Sunday, June 08, 2014

Answer to Jivana's question regarding the difference between male and female discussions

RE: Jivana's ... "If anyone is wondering why I ask this, I think there may be some interesting subtleties revealed about the difference in the energetics of mind driven dialogs, and feeling driven ones. Just maybe..Any thoughts about that Robert?" Well to start with, I think I just crapped my pants, LOL. Sheezuz Jivana ... does the power of your being know NO boundaries? Wow ... such a question. You know it's been a very long time since I've received such a important and powerful invitiation like this that nearly blew my noggin off. Bare with me while struggle to regain my calm and breath. 

You know, I mean to answer your question, I can't think of a greater example than what just happpened. Maybe you'd need to be here next to me to observe the distinction between being driven mentally(intelletually) in contrast to getting driven and feeling it. For sure, discussion between men rarely include silent pauses allowing a person to process felt sensation as a natural part of the discussion. I'm not saying that men don't still do this but they do not share it and they certainly don't draw attention to it. 


This brings us to what to make of the possibiity for men to properly engage their femiinity in the felt sense in discussion and relationship, and how to support it for the natural soulful liberty it affords one's being. I can imagine what is going through the minds of those men reading my words right now who make up the bulk of typical male interactiveness which could be characterized as competitive, and emotionally immature to some degree with almost every single man. Compared with women, where their discussion is punctuated continuously with certain sometimes infintesimal pauses in which focus is shifted entirely on the heart with the support and full appreciation of those women listeners present. Masculine energy does not curl up in a cuddling circle. It's potential was found in being unbreakable, unstoppable, overpowering, and noble. That's a historical perspective however I don't see much that has changed. The impulse still remains, untrained, unconscious, undifferentiated and not sublimated. The obvious results of such concentrations of masculine vs feminine energetically in discussion groups can be worked out along the characteristic dimensions as I have begun to suggest.
Part of what remains to be cleared before we evolve sexualpolitcally has to do with expectations. It's hard to imagine what precepitious condition could account for men anticipating a felt meaningful sense from his compadrades in the splitsecond pause required for the heart to breath and speak. The best I've encounterd so far in terms of an overt acknowledgement indicating that a friend of mine had "GOTTEN" a felt sense loud enough to say something about it was nevertheless constrained by a competitive context and a visual orientation. Given the modality expectation you can see how his statement, "Look at him, you can see the wheels turning inside his head." represents those cognitive channels. 


The only suggestion in support of Jivana's issue here for men would be to quietly focus over the next few days in your conversations with other men on your heart and the degree of energetic harmony being radiated within it as well as between your heart and the other's. Some of you may find this a rather impossible request, as you simply return to your dualistic rationalizations in progress. 


I do the best I can at keeping myself exposed to feminine energy and beingness because I have yet to come to any satisfactory balance within myself on this issue, but I hope I have been of some help and provided a little clarity for Jivana's issue and for the benefit of the men she is addressing.

No comments: