Sunday, June 08, 2014

Where is Heaven?

In the vein of christianity, we are introduced to a paradise that exists for us in the afterlife. Not really of particular interest or value for a 10 year old, whose own personal paradise was in the process of coming completely apart with the advent of Dad's PKD and ESRF. And over the years, no one has ever given any kind of satisfying remark or answer to the question of Heaven.

To begin with, Christ upset the apple cart when he said the Kingdom of Heaven is within us. The possibilities as I see them are that he must be referring to the real and active contact between myself and higher consciousness. Clearly, this connection exists and happens within because no where in the external world have I ever seen an entry or doorway marked Heaven or God.

So then within ... so far its only been during short periods of higher awakening, when my being was overwhelmed by presence that I have been given any clue to what I want more than anything else in the world and that is to have a conscious connection with Christ, to speak to him and with him face to face. Everytime I find myself reverberating with the disappearance of time, quiet, breathing, listening to my heart beat in my ears, the high pitched hiss of my mind like the background radiation behind the Universe's Big Bang, there is at least another moment of equipoise, a juicyness to abiding in the moment that is beyond refreshing and ultra seductive having the power to immediately quash and quell any and all reminders to duty in the business world of man.

We'll see just how much impact took place for those attenting this morning in the men's locker room in cyberville.

No comments: