Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Make You Famous ...

Hearing this draws the attention by importance. There are other quarters to be drawn ... but it's important ... Why does that word itself create a pull on one's attention? There is a measure there that if satisfied produces a definitive level of happiness in life. 

I think one of the most important things in this life has to do with our faith and the degree of understanding we have about faith. What is it? Why is it? What difference does it make?

For me, faith allows me to withstand the force of scepticism which is a tsunami needing a bank for the original question(s) to be fully addressed and explored. Faith allows me to continue against the odds and my own comprehension but only for the highest good and the highest knowledge and understanding. It can be really hard somtimes that demand we go past any previous point of effort, or we're simply lost and unsure or oblivious to which direction to take and/or how to take it. Faith allows me to leap, not that that is always or even rarely necessary. It has occurred and I found faith I didn't know I had at the time, fortunately.

No comments: