Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Poetry Revised

The Talent is the Call

Bringing light into the world making possibility
for the sun's call to be heard and answered
without condition but with full recognition, love
and a talent that makes miracles like this world.

Nobody blames her, life thrives more than not.
Of that, I believe we are akin to moon shadows
Her talent is a world that loves her still, so well
even while not knowing, their being is her calling.

If I have a soulmate then as much as you, her.
And if I am sideways with you, then with her
while the weather will roar in darkest chaos
Even Gaia cannot stand love that is wasted.

Being a man requires ultimately to fight for love
against the unbearable thoughts of negation.

The cost skyrockets after so many declines
and nothing good comes in that descent.
Gaia tells me the same, a brother as well
Skewed is a little town I'm accused of visiting
when the descent bankruptcy begins to win.
This ONE TIME, my star will not so decline.
And, continue to shine, despite the wind's blister.


© 4/7/2016 revised
2-17-2011 rjduberg

No comments: