Monday, May 08, 2017

A Better Perspective on Anger ~ DRAFT

Easily the best perspective to begin working on Anger. The way I see it ... until we come to a place inside where I choose whether I'm angry or not and enthusiastically enjoy that choice; in the meantime, I have found by not expressing it but rather re-channeling it into a positive and productive form is key. In order to tilt that playing field in my direction, I remind myself at every opportunity that my best performances include a significant percentage in which I was angry and found a way to use that level of energy to achieve something positive. Those possibilities are limited without a doubt, but isn't that the point? Maybe by doing this prelim step, there will be things you didn't notice before and which are far more important to you?